I read this the other day and thought it was appropriate: 'The first time we get squeezed out of our world is through the birth canal. And, from there, life is a process of rebirths into new worlds, except that we call them "the first step," "the first day of school," "graduation," "retirement," etc. As we get pushed through these subsequent reincarnations, we then look back on past lives with a type of bittersweet, perhaps nauseating longing for things that may not be what we expect of them.'
It's source article is too far out of context, but I thought you'd enjoy this specific quote regardless.
I like that very much. Thank you Morgan, you are very sweet. It reminds me of some psychology study I read about in a class once on a particular type of memory storage technique. Beautiful nonetheless. :]
I read this the other day and thought it was appropriate:
ReplyDelete'The first time we get squeezed out of our world is through the birth canal. And, from there, life is a process of rebirths into new worlds, except that we call them "the first step," "the first day of school," "graduation," "retirement," etc. As we get pushed through these subsequent reincarnations, we then look back on past lives with a type of bittersweet, perhaps nauseating longing for things that may not be what we expect of them.'
It's source article is too far out of context, but I thought you'd enjoy this specific quote regardless.
I like that very much. Thank you Morgan, you are very sweet. It reminds me of some psychology study I read about in a class once on a particular type of memory storage technique. Beautiful nonetheless. :]
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete